We will be closed on December 24th & 25th
Collection of Information
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy outlines how we obtain your information, what we use it for and who we share it with, including information you give us, information we collect from you automatically and information we collect from other sources.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us.
"Personal Information" includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include your name, address, email or employment related information. You may visit this Website without providing Personal Information, and we collect Personal Information only if you provide it to us.
You may provide us with Personal Information through the Website through various methods, which may include (without limitation):
- Registration Forms: You may provide us with information when filling in forms on our Website to become a registered user, to receive information, to enter a promotion or participate in other opportunities. This may include Personal; Information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Email and other voluntary communications: You may choose to communicate with us through other means such as email, by telephone, in writing or through the website. We collect information from these communications, including records and copies of your correspondence (including some that may constitute Personal Information such as email addresses).
- Promotional Communication: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails and mailings rom us by informing us of your preference when you register for an account, by following opt out instructions in promotional emails we send you or through management of your online account with us. You may also opt in to receive additional communications via text messages, telephone calls and mailings.
Information We Collect Automatically.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Transactions and Activity: We may collect details of your visits to our Website, including the date and time of your visit, the pages you view, the items you click on, traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data, and the resources you access and use on the Website.
- Device and Usage Information: We may collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the state or county from which you access the Website, your operating system, your internet provider, your browser type, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
The information we collect automatically, is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better service to you.
The technologies we may use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on, our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or refuse Flash cookies, please note that some parts of this Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
- Banner Advertising: Advertisements for our products and services may occasionally appear on third-party websites and mobile applications. We may use third-party advertising service providers who use tracking technologies to capture information related to advertising effectiveness.
Information We Collect from Other Sources.
In addition to information you provide and information we collect automatically, we may also collect information from other sources. This may include information that is publically available or information about you from other companies and organizations. We may use this information to keep our information correct and to provide you special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use Your Information
Consistent with local law, required disclosures, and choices and controls that may be available to you, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To communicate with you about your accounts or transactions with us.
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with advertising on third party websites and applications based on your activity.
- To optimize and improve our products and services.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To otherwise protect our rights and operations.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To third parties engaged by us to perform certain functions such as to fulfill orders, assist with promotions, provide technical assistance, customize or personalize advertisements displayed to you and for other legitimate business purposes. We share your information with these third parties for use to the extent necessary to fulfill their functions and for no other purpose.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers include a "Do Not Track" feature that allows you to tell websites you do not want to have your online activities tracked. For various reasons, the Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. For additional information regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
Five K Enterprises, LLC
2800 University Ave. Suite 405
West Des Moines, 50266
Effective as of October 17, 2018